Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Please Pray for Lindsay because she is sick today. I was sick all last week and it was no fun at all. I am afraid that I have given Lindsay what I had. I had a bad fever and my throat hurt. I woke up in the middle of the night last week, shaking and not being able to stop. But, I am ok now I just don't want that for Lindsay, especially since she started teaching this week and tomorrow is her first full day of teaching.
As for me the transition between the groups leaving wasn't that difficult because my head was pretty cloudy from being sick. I got sick the last day the big group left. It is nice to be back at the Print Shop working on projects and on the World Renewal Blog site. I hope to be able to go around to the different churches soon and report on them.
Post by Jeff T

No comments: