Monday, June 22, 2009

Lonely June


It is coming up on July and that means a break from school and the short-term trips start arriving. I (Jeff) have been a bachelor this month. Lindsay won't come back to Brazil until August 19th. I will be going to the USA around the 21st of July to spend time with my family and be in the US for my sister's wedding. We also really need to raise some more support while we are back.

This month has been rough because I miss my wife like crazy and I have had to teach most of her classes. I finally managed to sit down over the weekend and finish the new redesign of the ministry website. You can check it out at www.wribrazil.com. I put a lot of time and effort into it but I am still open to suggestions. I think I still have a small issue with the menu bar when viewed in Internet Explorer. Anyway, I have been trying to keep myself busy and well feed. I look forward to when the groups arrive because that will help keep my mind off of missing Lindsay. I think this will be the longest we have been apart since we got married over 5 1/2 years ago.

I think I am basically done with all of the big projects I have been working on. I am slightly still setting up a website for the Bible Seminary here. It is finished but just not on the right server. Which I am affraid that trying to switch servers is going to end badly. I think that is why I haven't done that yet.

Both Lindsay and I will be in Indiana from July 21st through August 18th so if you would like us to speak at your church or would like to know more about what we do here ect. we would love to fellowship with you. Like I said before we do need to raise more financial support, so if God is leading you in that way we would love to talk to you and let you know how to get involved supporting us financially and spiritually.

2 comments:

sharon said...

Hello my name is Sharon Ebersole, in a few weeks my son will be in Caruaru for 10 months with the Rotary Club of Caruaru. He is 17 a red head and will be attending a private school I believe for his senior year. The emphasis of this trip is to learn Portuguese and to incorporate into the Brazilian culture. He has had a desire to be an exchange student ever since my sister took an exchange student into her home last year. I typed in bible believing churches in Caruaru and your blog came up. If you have any space in your schedule to connect with my son I would love it, otherwise I do not believe he will have any Christian contact for a year. Thanks for reading this. Sharon Ebersole, God bless as you minister among the Brazilians

Unknown said...

Sharon, I would love to be able to connect with your son. Can you send me your contact information so I can talk to you more about this. You can e-mail me at Jeffroyturner@gmail.com