Wednesday, January 18, 2006

HERE WE GO!

So we're going to Brazil in June, huh? Guess we better get really serious about this support raising thing then.


Jeff recently attended a BodyBuilders personal support raising Boot Camp and so we are off and running on this thing. I must admit it's pretty scary, but I have full confidence in my husband and in even more so in my Lord. I know that if He wants us in Brazil, He'll get us there.

I guess you might say I'm scared, yet sure. Scared about how this is all going to pull together, yet sure that God will lead us where He wants us.

Ok I guess I better get going - I have some projects to do...

-Lindsay


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been praying a lot for you guys. I admire God's work in you, and I honestly can't wait to hear how He chooses to work all of this out.

Habakkuk 1:5 - Look at the nations and watch - and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your day that you would not believe, even if you were told.

Love you guys

Regan said...

I'll be praying for you two. I'm excited to hear about the things that God is going to do through you and all that you're going to learn and grown in together.