Thursday, May 02, 2013

Pregnant



Lindsay's pregnant again with baby number two due sometime around October 17.  Here's some thoughts she has on being pregnant this time:

Pregnant
     I don't like being pregnant. Don't get me wrong the end result is great, but the process is a pain. This time it's been insomnia, nausea, heartburn, other gastrointestinal problems, and the pre-baby blues that have kept me from sleeping and eating well. 

     It's so easy to focus on the problems instead of the exciting new person growing inside of me! I've been doing a James Bible Study and already it's been challenging! Right there in Chapter 1, verse 2, "Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds." Shesh, James. Really? Pure joy? I bet you faced much worse trials than being uncomfortable and tired at 3 am.
     True, it has been a bit of a trial to keep positive, but I have more reason than most to consider this trial "pure joy."  What scripture keeps you on track when you're having a difficult time?

 

No comments: